Friday 29 July 2016

Update to daycare question - am I being too Nazi? so this happened today


My son is often in a PNP that has tons of toys and mini activity gym in it (at the bottome)... fine...attached to that PNP on top is the napper/changer, which the caregiver uses to change all kids on, above my son.I kind of knew about this, but again, this is new to me, I didn't know if that was a huge deal.Come to today, I visit him at lunch, feed him, then put him down in that PNP. I look above his head on the bottom of the PNP, and what do I see, a chunk of poop. Hard, toddler poop. I point it out and come to find out today while she was changing a toddler, over my baby, the toddler ripped off her diaper and swung it around or whatever, causing some debris to fall down into my baby's area.I really don't know what to think or do. Too much? Move on? Let it slide? This is only our 4th week here. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aQz9BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment