Saturday 30 July 2016

I can't believe how intelligent my "practically five" year old is. That's her catch phrase.


My daughter came from an abusive relationship. My husband at the time took all my money, controlled my life and isolated me from my family. This may become a rant, I apologize in advance. He became a meth addict, and lost control. I was awarded primary custody, full legal custody, and he failed a hair follicle test. He was using meth daily. Long story short, he doesn't pay child support, doesn't work, and sells his plasma for money. And probably sells drugs on the side...[side note, he scams companies like QVC for money. He is literally, crazy and honestly, still has control over me and my thoughts]. I work my ass off, he pays nothing for our daughter, and I'm worried she'll grow up to become like him. He's been my ex husband for over 5 years now. I loathe him. But he still can make me feel like the shit parent because he buys her anything and everything she wants.Anyone else feel the same way? In short--- abusive and controlling ex husband; divorced 5 years, still making me feel like the shitty parent. I'm primary custodian and he still has my mind in his hands. ADVICE? :/ via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aGfjd0

No comments:

Post a Comment