Thursday 28 July 2016

Wife making me feel guilty for relaxing when I have the chance


Ok so some background here, I'm in the navy, 2 kids (6 mos and 3 years) and my wife is a SAHM. Obviously, being in the navy means quite a bit of time away from my family, she knew this when we got together (been in 6 years, married for 3). Currently she's staying with her mom while I go to school before transferring to shore duty. Now, she keeps yelling at me and trying to make me feel guilty for relaxing both while I was overseas and now while I'm here by myself. I don't even know if I'm looking for advice or just to rant. The problem is that she never does anything for herself, and then blames me. "Oh you get to get a nice relaxing haircut while I have to cut my own hair?" Even when I offer to watch the kids on my own, she refuses to go out and do anything by herself, and I think the stress is REALLY starting to get to her. My problem is that I have no clue what to do about this...I mean I see where she's coming from, but at the same time she's trying to blame me and act like it's my fault that she never wants to do anything....what the hell do I do here? Even when I offer to watch the kids so she can do whatever, she still just wants to stay at home...sorry for the wall of text, this is just starting to get me here... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2agGTLi

No comments:

Post a Comment