Friday 29 July 2016

Planned a sexy beach weekend with my husband and then...vomit!


Last year for my husbands birthday I surprised him with a night at the Westin. We do not have family in town so it took a while to get the only sitter we trust to do an overnight stay with our one and three year old. That day, the three year old vomited once, but she assured us it was fine and she and her kids came to watch our girls. Finally, a night out, a sexy hotel room filled with fun for my husband and I...and then bam, it hits me and you know the rest.I did it better this year. Four years now and we have never been away from our kids for more than 12 hours. I was going to rock this one out. I had a condo on the beach reserved for 3 days. Same sitter scheduled for 3 glorious days away. Sexy bag was packed for a birthday celebration my husband would never forget (the kind that all husbands dream about.) Paddle boarding and kayaking trip was planned, dinner planned, it was going to be amazing. 5 hours before we were to leave the four year old runs into my room and vomits all over me. 2 hours later, the two year old vomits all over the crib and her Daddy. For the love of GOD! Nothing is more important than my babies, but I really wish I was laying on the beach right now instead of on the couch with the faint smell of vomit lingering.Thanks for listening to me vent. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ajyFFe

No comments:

Post a Comment