Sunday 31 July 2016

The butt of jokes


So this little gem happened about three days ago while visiting my mother and her farm with my five year old dd who I would like to add has toileting and bowel issues.At least once a week me and my dd go over to visit my mother and dd is allowed to help feed all the animals, she has been doing this since she could walk.We start with the horses and cows because they are closer to the house then we walk all the way down to the bottom paddock where the duck pen is. After walking all the way down and feeding the ducks we were just about to head back up and my dd says the words I always dread to hear "I NEED TO POO!!!!"Remember this little girl has toileting issues and bowel issues. Running back up to the house was not an option because there was no holding it. So unfortunately down behind the duck pen we were forced to take drastic measures. Yep she squatted... or at least she tried to the poor girl fell backwards and started crying. So there I am trying to help her up and she is telling me she has hurt her bottom. I get her up and she turns around to show me and I freaked out...THERE WAS A STICK POKING OUT OF HER BUTT.I completely froze trying to comprehend what I was seeing. I mean you hear stories about people turning up to ER's and I have always thought things like that couldn't happen by accident but here it was right in front of me.A minute must of passed while I was try do work out what to do. My mum yells out if she's(dd) OK an why was she crying I yelled back there's a stick up her butt. My mums lovely words of wisdom were "well pull the friggin' thing out".Thankfully upon assessing the situation it turned out it was just stuck between dd's cheeks and she only ended up with a scratch but my mum kept making butt jokes for the rest of the day.Tl;dr dd needed to poop and couldn't make it to the house so she tried to do it behind the duck pen and fell over and got a stick up her butt. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aVssOw

No comments:

Post a Comment