Wednesday 30 August 2017

Suggest a snack container for my Kindergartner?


I've been looking forever for a snack container for my Kindergartner to take to school and I'm running out of time. She needs to have 2 small snacks a day. I thought that a single container with 2 compartments would be the easiest for her to keep track of. I feel like maybe they just don't make what I want?Must-haves:2 equal-sized divided compartmentsan attached lid with a latchnot larger than about 6" x 6" x 3"bpa free materialLike-to-haves:dishwasher safea leak-proof sealfun colors (red would be great, it's her favorite color)available with Amazon Prime or fast shipping optionsExamples that are close but don't quite fit the bill:Kid Basix Safe Snacker not dividedYumBox MiniSnack unequal sized compartmentsLunchbots Pico Duo lid not attachedIf you experienced parents have other suggestions for sending snacks to school, please share! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wSICWX

No comments:

Post a Comment