Saturday 26 August 2017

Child support or take away his rights?


So I (23,f) was in an extremely unhealthy relationship with this guy (24,m) for about 4 years. During the relationship I tried to break up with him countless times but it never would end up happening because he would talk me out of it and we were living together. Finally I broke it off by signing up for study abroad and telling him he needed to go home to California. After we broke up I found out I was pregnant. He admitted to getting me pregnant on purpose because he knew I was leaving him. (I recently had a miscarriage after getting pregnant with a copper iud so I wasn't able to be on birth control). I agreed to give him another chance when I got back but when I did I found out he was hooking up with a 17 year old girl. My daughter is one now. We live in Texas and my ex is in California. We have maintained close contact and basically behave as if we are in a long distance relationship. Despite this, he has hooked up with girls from work and the same 17 year old (she befriended me when he stopped talking to her and then when his brother invited her back into their lives she betrayed me). I haven't been able to move on because of him and taking care of baby. Now I have an even more pressing issue. He wants to move to Texas to be close to his daughter. The issue I have with this is 1. He has paid me maybe 400 in child support and says he can't afford to give us more 2. He is not mentally or emotionally stable 3. I'm concerned that my daughter is a pawn for him to get me back via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iyopzc

No comments:

Post a Comment