Saturday 26 August 2017

I don't like my daughter - help.


I'm a 30-year-old mother of 3. Two beautiful, sweet, kind, and well-behaved boys (ages 6 and 3) and an 18-month old daughter. She is an absolute nightmare. My sons never got into things, they learned rules really quickly, and they were always so sweet. She, on the other hand, is MEAN. There's just no other way to describe it. She terrorizes the house, she climbs on everything, she slaps, punches, and kicks her brothers, and oh my god, she screams so loud and so piercing that I don't know what I'm gonna do. We're all at our house wits end, she's a tiny little demon. I know there's really nothing I can do about this, I guess I just wanted to get it out there. Vent a little. Maybe someone else has felt this way? I don't know. I love the girl, but I don't like her, not even a little bit. I was so thrilled to be having a girl after two boys, but she is just SO not what I was expecting. She's an unhappy, mean, aggressive, and vindictive little baby and I don't know how to cope.Help..? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wyywcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment