Saturday 26 August 2017

I hate being a mom.


I feel awful saying it, but it's true. I never wanted any children. I got pregnant at 21 and after a lot of thought, we decided to keep her. She is now 21 months old and I love her dearly, but I hate being a parent. There are so many times that I think to myself " I fucking hate this" or "I wish we would have been more careful." Overall, my daughter has been pretty easy- she's been sleeping though the night since 2 months old, is very sweet, bright, and overall was a very easy baby. But god do I hate this. I don't know what to do and I've never told anyone how I feel because I think people would look at me like I'm a monster. My husband knows that I have no desire to ever have any more children. I don't know where I'm going with this other than.... is there anyone else out there who feel the same way? I just feel like if she hadn't been born, my life would be so different. I would have a better job, I would have probably gone to grad school and be close to graduating. I wouldn't be living in this tiny shitty town that I'm in now. I don't ever want my daughter to know I feel this way but sometimes I feel extremely resentful towards her for simply existing. Please, someone out there tell me I'm not insane. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vhpfqa

No comments:

Post a Comment