Thursday 31 August 2017

Do any of you guys have kids with ADHD?


I'm looking for advice on how to cope with a 6 year old who I'm nearly positive has ADHD. I haven't had him diagnosed by a doctor yet because I want to try any alternatives to medication that I can. I was always one of those parents who assumed that all little kids were super energetic and ADHD was a diagnosis made up to pad the pockets of doctors and pharmaceutical companies. Then karma flipped me the bird and gave me my son, Flash. Anyways, he's having trouble concentrating in school and is falling behind. All the little fidget toys were useless for him and weren't allowed at school in the first place. Any suggestions from anyone dealing with this? How do you help your little guys cope? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vMiiIN

No comments:

Post a Comment