Sunday 27 August 2017

My kid has schizoprenia and dementia and he is savage as hell without even realizing it..


Dear my 15 year old: I love you to death buddy, but you can be quite an ass!!!!A week ago, he hit the porch light at my mom's house, thinking it was a baseball. Full swing on it!! We can't even recognize it anymore. It is an older house that the landlord's grandfather did work on, so it's not necessarily fixable with money. Son told us: "Well just find a solution.... and pull it out of your ass - like Dad always talks about!!"A few days ago, husband took him with to the autos store for whatever he needed to get; son convinced himself he was going to receive Sour Patch Kids from said store for whatever reason. They came home, son was totally discontent, and was like: "Dad's lying is gonna stop right here, right now!! My fist in his face if he lies one more time... And you're gonna give me candy or else I'll tell Grandma you eat shit. Got it??" Husband heard it through the wall, came into the room and asked son if he's talking shit. Son said: "Me?? Absoluutttelyyy naawwwttt!"At 3 am yesterday, he walked up to me, cranking his hand like a gangster saying: "YO YO YOO." I said: "Go back to bed." He cranked his hand and said: "NO NO NOOO."Today has been fun.Him, walking into bathroom looking for me: HEY HEY MOM MOM etc [you guys get it]Me: Hi....Him: Whatcha doing??Me: Pooping..Him already sitting down on the floor: Sounds fun can I watch and just sit down right hereMe: Well, I'd like some privacy... um... Okay... Close the door at least?Him out of nowhere: What would YOU know??We just now engaged in the following lovely conversation...Him in bed, rubbing his eyes: "Mom I peed"Me, checking: "No honey, you're dry"Him pouting: "Mom.. change me please I don't want this"Me: "I can't, you're as dry as you would be if I changed you"Him: "I'm peeing now too, I think"Me: "No you're alright, I just changed you a bit ago and you're still clean. Don't worry, you're okay, trust me"Him: "Fuck off, just go fuck off and eat piss" via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2w8XvCL

No comments:

Post a Comment