Tuesday 29 August 2017

Parents with kids who are 2 or 3 years apart, what are the pros and cons of your age gap when the kids are older (late elementary through high school)?


I've heard a lot about pros and cons in the very early years, but what about later? Obviously much depends on the individual kids and their personalities, but I'm interested in hearing anecdotes about what you've found positive or negative about the age gap between your kids.For a two year gap: is it a big convenience to have kids at the same school for longer? Are they more likely to hang out, be able to do the same things on outings? Do they fight/compete more? Was it worth the chaos of the early years? I'm a little more familiar with a 3 year gap because that was what my sister and I, and most cousins, had, but I'd still be interested in more perspectives. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vGDkIR

No comments:

Post a Comment