Monday 28 August 2017

My 16 year old son crashed his car while texting.


Need some advice here. Throwaway because I don't want people to link my main account with my real life.My son was involved in a car accident today. He rear ended someone at a red light. Both cars are likely totaled according to my husband.When my husband and I came to pick him up and deal with the police he swore he just didn't stop in time but we took his phone and he was sending texts at the time of the accident. After we asked him again and showed him his phone he admitted to it.He does not work any jobs and only uses his car to go to school and his friends' places. He got his full license 2 months ago and we bought him his car then. My husband wants to make him buy his next car if he wants to keep driving. Is that too harsh? Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wbZ7M2

No comments:

Post a Comment