Wednesday 30 August 2017

I'm watching TV


I have a 3 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 7 month old.My kids are good sleepers, crappy eaters but they're good overall. We are currently going through the terrible two's/three's combined so it's been hell some days too.I stay at home, every day I clean the kitchen multiple times, chairs, counters floors, bottles. I do laundry and fold clothing like it's my favorite hobby. I cook when I can. I vacuum every two days before the dirt from us coming in and out of the house accumulates. I go grocery shopping and run, I only get about 20 mins before one of them is ready to go. I spend my afternoons mostly at playgrounds, I live off of coffee and leftover food from the kids.Thank god they all sleep beautifully, but my life is nothing fancy. Very busy and I'm thankful for them. But today my husband took the toddlers on a family vacation with his family, he'll be gone for three days and I stayed at home with my baby girl. His family will help him and there are other little cousins around our kids age so they'll be playing together.I'm still feeling guilty for not going but I am enjoying watching TV. I thought I was gonna do all kinds of things that I can never do with my toddlers with me all the time but just watching tv while baby sleeps is just what I want.A nice iced mocha would make this perfect, but for now, I'll settle for a quiet house and my favorite tv show. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wos31W

No comments:

Post a Comment