Wednesday 31 May 2017

Update on my daughter who seems to be very gifted athletically.


Several months ago I solicited some advice from this channel on my daughter who seems to be a very gifted athlete. I wanted some advice on how balancing my parental responsibility to help her realize her potential without being an overbearing whip cracker.I received lots of good feedback and for that I am appreciative. For those of you who participated in the thread I wanted to give you an update. She tried out for a travel soccer team and made the squad of 14 not really having any soccer experience. I'm proud to say she did all of this on her own with little or no nudging from us. She asked to try out, she made practice a priority. I'm just so happy that she is the one who made the decisions, not us. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qArXEA

No comments:

Post a Comment