Monday 29 May 2017

"Toddler Milk" -- is it necessary? Are the added vitamins etc worth it?


My wife is addicted to SUPER PREMIUM brand Toddler Milk. Literally 50$/can. My toddler is already 19 months old.I've been trying to research this topic so I can come at her with why it's not necessary -- but to be honest I'd have a hard time countering her claims about all the vitamins and nutrients that they add inside. (Then again my toddler also takes vitamins!)I really also can't comprehend what they put in the SUPER PREMIUM stuff vs the PREMIUM and so on. Feels like a big scam.Apparently there was an Australian study directly comparing cows milk vs milk formula but the results are coming out this summer. Sigh.That said, there's tons of fat and sugar in there and my little toddler appears to be getting fat!! Arrrrgh.. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rwQgnh

No comments:

Post a Comment