Monday 29 May 2017

Amazing keepsakes for remembering your child's early years?


Every once in a while, I come across something, be it a series of photos/posters, a book, a cross stitch, a scrap book, or something else entirely, that parents made to remember the early years of their child.For example, my cousin writes a couple sentences about his kid on a sheet of paper, and then takes a photo of his kid holding said sheet of paper.Unfortunately, despite thinking "Oh my god, that's so cool - I'm going to do that with my kid!", I never actually keep a link or write down what said idea was - so now I don't remember any of them...Which brings me to my question today:What have you done (or seen someone else do) to preserve memories of your child's first years? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rycWn2

No comments:

Post a Comment