Saturday 27 May 2017

Unwanted Parental Feedback: Does It Annoy You Or What?


First experience of unwanted feedback...my daughter's name (which I won't name here):"Oh, that's like 2 names in one...""That's a long name...how many syllables is that?"She's super friendly, happy, funny, and very affectionate. People now say:"Oh, she's going to be trouble.""Better watch for that one."I know that it's just said "tongue and cheek" but just because my daughter is friendly, doesn't mean she's going to be boy-crazy. Gosh...just sometimes, people don't realize how they come across.Is it just me or do people who have opinions of what you name your kid or how friendly or unfriendly your kid is...does it get to you? Just wondering if it's just me? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2raBe5x

No comments:

Post a Comment