Saturday 27 May 2017

19 month old will not sleep through the night!


I seriously am at my wits end here. I'm a single mother who doesn't have anyone who can help me through the night. My son is 19 months old and he has never slept through the night. We've always coslept (I don't even have a crib for him anymore) and he still breastfeeds. He used to only wake up once, nurse for a few minutes and fall back to sleep. Now he's up for hours at time and will not leave me alone! If I try to put him back down using any other method or just plain ignoring him, he screams and cries. Then eventually I am so exhausted I give in and nurse him for however long until he falls asleep. I am seriously going crazy. I feel like if I wean him from breastfeeding then maybe he'll sleep through the night? I'm not so sure. Any advice on how to navigate this would be greatly appreciated!!!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2r7b81d

No comments:

Post a Comment