Friday 26 May 2017

Help me out as a new dad


Hello, my Fiance just went back to work and is starting school soon and after staying home with our little girl for the last 3 months she is used to spending all her time with our baby. Now that she is at work/school my Mom is watching her for us and has her from 9-5 typically. Its been 1 week and my Fiance is frustrated saying that she isn't her baby, its my moms baby, etc. She wont even interact with her some nights. She may be having some PPD, should I talk to her doctor about that next time we take the baby? What can I do for her or say to make her feel better about the overall situation because we can't afford to send her to daycare or anything. Any recommendations please?Thank you. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rIoTWX

No comments:

Post a Comment