Wednesday 31 May 2017

Something odd happened with my daughter today.


So my daughter is 15 months old now and really starting to develop her personality. She is funny and active and always smiling. Nothing really bothers her unless of course she is tired. Well she has a few YouTube videos that she loves to watch all the time (nursery rhymes, Disney stuff, etc.). One video in particular makes her laugh like crazy. It's some video of Olaf sneezing and losing his nose and sven trying to get it. Anyways, we watched the video this morning and she loved it as usual. Then, this evening my wife tried to play it again and my daughter immediately started getting hysterical and even covering her ears. It was the strangest thing. This sudden change from pure joy to very upset has me a little worried. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. Is something like this common? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rTwKB5

No comments:

Post a Comment