Friday 26 May 2017

My daughter broke a schoolmate's phone on accident...parent wants me to pay for it


My daughter broke a kid's phone on accident. An administrator called me about it and said that basically it was an accident, and the he wasn't supposed to have his phone out anyway. The parent wants me to help pay for it. Repairs are around $165I'm not doing it. I have insurance on my phones. It was an accident. I would not expect another parent to help pay if the same scenario were applied to my daughter. Accidents happen.The woman filed a report with the school district, and they brought my daughter back in the office in front of district police, and basically tried to shake her down and admit it was on purpose.What do I do now? I'm not paying for this phone, and I'm pissed they're trying to shake down a 13 year old.Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2qrMMNK

No comments:

Post a Comment