Friday 26 May 2017

Movable fence/gate for toddler or skip it?


My 1YO isn't too crazy, we can close doors to certain rooms, yard is fenced…But I feel I will have actually higher quality time with him if I can just temporarily block off the kitchen or block off the section of the yard that's sunny to keep him in the shade and then be able to more efficiently get some cleaning or online work done (while still hanging out with him), and then have dedicated time to play. Otherwise, I'm sorta constantly distracted by checking that he doesn't get into trouble even though he's happy playing on his own for some time, exploring toys or stuff in the yard.I'm trying to imagine if a portable fence to just temporarily keep him in certain areas (with me) is worthwhile. Or should I just deal with it until he's old enough to be trusted not to pull things off the dining room table or pull out the flowers from the flower pot outside etc? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rYCBSO

No comments:

Post a Comment