Tuesday 30 May 2017

LPT: travelling with kids? Bring some balloons with you. They take up no space, and are great for airports, especially on the way home when the kids are sick of all the toys they brought.


Many times I have been saved travelling with balloons. We've played with them in a hotel room when the kid need to get energy out. And when I had a plane that was delayed at O'hare I was able to whip out a balloon that was in my carry on & blow it up. We found a gate that was empty and play volleyball over the seats for 90 minutes before the plane boarded. There's almost infinite games you can invent with a balloon, and they work as well for 15 year olds as they do for 2 year olds. All hail the great balloon.PS. its fun for me too. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2r88hqF

No comments:

Post a Comment