Tuesday 31 January 2017

When is old enough for your kids to supervise themselves while you're in the house but asleep?


I was talking to a friend who said her kids, who are 8 and 5, aren't old enough to be unsupervised while she takes a nap. I remember my mom napping and supervising myself when I was 8 or younger. I think I might have been around 5 when it started, but memories blend together. I know for sure I was 8 or younger though because we moved out of that house when I had just turned 9. Anyway, my mom was very hands-on and not negligent at all, and I never ran into any trouble while being unsupervised. I was also very responsible though. So my question is, at what age can you leave a kid unsupervised while you nap, and does it depend on the maturity level of the kid as well? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jQdywC

No comments:

Post a Comment