Friday 27 January 2017

My 20 month old has a 'bully' at daycare


My only daughter (20 months) just started daycare 2 months ago and I'm not sure how to handle this. I have had to sign a report three times so far because another child has pushed/hit her and left a mark. I've also witnessed her being pushed or hit twice by the same little girl. Is this normal and to be expected? I wonder how often she's hit and there's no mark so they don't tell me about it. Yesterday my daughter was pushed into a shelf. The teacher told me it was the 'mean kid' that did it and she probably needs to be moved up. I didn't know what to say. I don't know if every time it's the same little girl that's attacking my daughter but I suspect so. The first few times I just brushed it off because they're not even two years old and don't know any better. But now I feel like it's enough and I need to protect my daughter. What would you do in my situation? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jmyElz

No comments:

Post a Comment