Thursday 26 January 2017

6 years old time management


Hi folks, Just looking for some perspective about my 6 y.o. My youngest is a very good kid but has always been doing things at his own speed. It has always been a struggle to have him hurry up. Transition management is not a strength of his. My oldest is the complete opposite so I never had to managed that.He has trouble grasping the fact that if he fools around, he may be late to this activity he really likes. That if he doesn't dress up, he's going to be late at school. So of course it causes tensions, yelling etc... When there's time we warn him in advance several time, explain to him what he has to do et (dress up, eat etc..) and it works ok. School days though are problematic because time is limited.I guess I'm interested in similar stories, tips etc...I want to add that I feel that as parents we are at least a little to blame. We force a pretty stressfull schedule on our kids, always running from one place to another and that some kids are not suited for that pace... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jtQoyp

No comments:

Post a Comment