Friday 27 January 2017

Sleep vent


I have a 4 year old and a 1.5 year old and sometimes I feel like I have been cursed with the worst sleepers. I thought things were bad with the 4 year old but the 1.5 year old is even worse than her sister used to be...she has yet to sleep through the night once and she will turn 2 in May! I'm so exhausted. It doesn't help that I have the flu at the moment and I can't even get a moment to rest because the kids are so wild, fighting me at every turn. I feel like if I could just sleep like a normal human being every once in awhile, I might have more patience to deal with their generally obstinate behavior. The sleep situation makes me feel bitter about having kids and when I hear other people say their kids are good sleepers it makes me simultaneously hate them and question what the hell I did to deserve this torture.Phew...thanks for listening. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2k9KdAn

No comments:

Post a Comment