Tuesday 31 January 2017

Help with offensive instagram


Hi everyone, I'm not sure this is the correct sub so feel free to point me in the right direction if not.My son is called mark (name changed) and is 11 years old. His dad and I split when he was 3. My SO who I have been with for 7 years has helped me raise mark in every way.Marks dad has been occasional feature in my sons life. He pays nothing in child maintenance and he probably sees mark 10x a year. It's usually short visits at marks nans house.So onto the issue. My ex recently said to my SO that he has explained the reason why he doesn't see mark much as he should to mark. I asked mark what his excuse was and it's pretty unbelievable. He is apparently pursuing a rap career...Mark told me his dads rap name and I have found him on instagram. He has uploaded lots of really offensive videos stuff on there involving; drug taking, sexual acts, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, guns, violence etc. You get the picture.Now if this was just him I wouldn't care HOWEVER he has photos of mark on this page. I really do not want my beautiful and innocent son this very murky page. Marks dad is such a burden to him as is I really don't want any repercussions from this... is there anything I can do to get marks pictures taken off this site??TLDR: Sons dad is an "aspiring rapper" with a highly offensive/gross instagram page with photos of my son on it, can I do anything to have them removed? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jsMmbj

No comments:

Post a Comment