Monday 30 January 2017

Potential partners have been hugely turned off after telling them I have a son... Starting to feel like damaged goods


I love my son and am so proud of him. But after the flirting/first date stage when I mention I have a son the past three women I've sensed a strong connection with immediately go cold.There's always the, "What?! Really?" reaction, so I tell them I see him two days a week, and hopefully more when he gets older. They don't ask about him, and then that's it. The date gets awkward and the relationship kinda peters out.I mean, I understand where they are coming from. It must be a bit of a disappointing surprise. But I believe strongly in disclosing my situation early, especially before sex.Just looking for sympathy/advice I guess. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2joe1Ks

No comments:

Post a Comment