Sunday 29 January 2017

(Urgent) My dad makes me feel like I'm the parent, scared and need advice


I know I shouldn't be posting here, but the other subs have like 2k subs and I was hoping that my question might get answered if I came here.I'm a teenager and my dad has outbursts, like really short tantrums. He yells, hits/throws things, pushes my siblings and hits our dog. The outbursts can be brought on by a stubbed toe or annoying ads. He doesn't drink or do drugs or smoke.He scares me. I have really bad anxiety so idk I could be overreacting bit I don't think so. He doesn't usually yell much but he repeats things fast when he wants them done like "Close the door. Close the door. Close the door. Close the door. Close the door. Close the door." until whoever is meant to is tearful. Because he doesn't give enough time to do it and expects us to teleport or something.I don't get hit because I barely talk and am the most rational of the 3 kids (and the fastest runner haha), but the others get pushed (specially my big sister.) One time he shoved her head into her dinner and her glasses broke. :/Also when sitting next to him while he drove I told him I wanted to quit the sport he coaches us all in, he pushed me and my head bounced against the window and I have a tiny dent. On my head. Ew.Today the dog went for a chip my brother dropped and my dad yelled and hit the dog. Then he kinda picked him up and swung him away from it.What do I do? I want to help him, he's not as bad I think but very stressed and my loud family doesn't help.IMPORTANT NOTE: I AM NOT BEING ABUSED. MY DAD ISN'T HITTING MY MUM AND NO BONES HAVE BEEN BROKEN. PLEASE DONT CONTACT ANYONE OR TRACE MY IP BECAUSE REDDIT IS MY SAFD PLAXE. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jEN189

No comments:

Post a Comment