Thursday 26 January 2017

Tantrums. Please help.


Co sleeping, breast feeding. One years old on the 5th. He still wakes up 5-15 times a night. He is okayish with napping in his crib but bed time is a different story. He kicks and screams in the middle of the night if i don't give him my boob. Last night before bed he bit me so hard! And at 3am i was fed up with him waking up, taking the boob, and rolling over and screaming. In that order, many, many times that night. So i put him in his crib. He screamed for 40 minutes so i gave in and gave him what he wanted.This started a verbal and physical fight between me and my husband.I need help. Im considering therapy? He throws tantrums taking a bath, getting shoes on, not picking him up, ect. He has always been a terrible TERRIBLE sleeper.Doctors says cry it out method? Have a raised a spoiled brat? Other tips on raising good behavior? Thanks. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jtSBdn

No comments:

Post a Comment