Friday 27 January 2017

The 4th month.


I'm a first time mom. People told me the first six weeks is the hardest. My daughter was a breeze as brand new baby. Honestly, the last half of month 3 and a week into month 4 have been the worst.It's 3:45am and I'm nursing her for the 4th time in 9 hours. Normally, she would sleep 7 hour stretches, but we're going thru that sleep regression thing. I can't sleep while side laying nursing. Couple that with general fussiness because of teething and we're barely sleeping.I can't nap when she naps, because now she won't stay asleep for more than an hour and it takes me at least a half hour to settle and go to sleep. Her dad works 40+ hours and by the time he gets back it's already time to go to sleep for the night.She also just screams now, over anything she doesn't like. It starts off as whimpers and cries, and it escalates so quickly. When she's tired, she screams because she doesn't want to go to sleep. When she's hungry she screams because she's too busy screaming to latch on. She screams because her face hurts. She screams if I'm out of her line or sight. Shrill, loud, tears and all screams.Anyway... I'm just so so so exhausted. I'm burnt out. She was such a quiet baby and we had ZERO problems for months. I'm looking for some encouragement and advice. This has been so difficult :( via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jbIb3D

No comments:

Post a Comment