Monday 30 January 2017

Too much TV


Hi parents,I have a 3 year old and 1 year old who probably watch more tv then they should. My 1 year old doesn't watch very much but the 3 year old does. When the TV gets turned off she throws tantrums.Lately she has been into these YouTube videos where people play with toys (Paw Patrol, water balloons, paint, or gum balls). Which baffles me because wouldn't it be more fun if she actually played with some toys herself?Once the tv goes off they will find something to do but she always watch to "watch cartoon show". I want to foster more imagination and I don't mind playing with her for a little bit but I have to wonder if a time will ever come where she will just play by herself.Any advice for cutting back on tv and doing more imaginative play? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2joAIyg

No comments:

Post a Comment