Tuesday 31 January 2017

Formula perfection


I need help understanding this. My wife told me that our pediatrician okayed our son (8 months) to drink water with a sippy cup. He refuses, but to help keep him hydrated I add a bit more water to his formula bottle. As in less than an ounce. She stumbled across an article that talked about problems from constipation to infant death with incorrect formula ratios and forbade that. I know where she's coming from better safe than sorry, but I guess I thought a little extra couldn't hurt. But now she's insistent that each scoop of formula be absolutely perfect, and will ask me if I leveled each scoop of powder with the lid so no extra formula is added. We are pretty chill parents normally. Is this overkill? Or is the formula ratio truly an exact science? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kcGb8k

No comments:

Post a Comment