Monday 30 January 2017

[update] feeling heavy hearted about serving custody papers


I always love reading people's updates so here is a little one. Thank you to everyone who commented! I really needed that extra push.(Original post link) http://ift.tt/2jlRHRJ: I did it and it was fine.I was a major anxiety nightmare leading up to it today and planned out for every scenario possible. I recorded it just to be safe. It lasted all of 2.3 minutes. Most of which was him dropping off the kiddo and telling me how Kid is tired, hungry, and in need of a diaper 🙄). I just blurted it out, with the kid in my arms still, him standing at the door. My mother handed him the papers.He asked the ONE question I was not expecting. "Why did you do this?" I'm not sure why I didn't plan for that one. I told him I was tired of dealing with the same issues and it's in the paperwork. He went to grab our son but I wouldn't let go. There was a moment when he realized I wasn't letting go and he kissed his forehead and then left. I'm not positive he grabbed him to take off with him or to just give him a last hug, but I was not going to find out!I know it's just the first day to a long road (I know he will fight me and we will probably go to court) but my anxiety has started to shed!Thank you again for being such a great supportive Comunity! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jm3NdA

No comments:

Post a Comment