Friday 27 January 2017

Husband thinks I'm too loving to our daughter


My husband and I have a three year old daughter. I am a stay at home mom and I love to play with our daughter. We play, read, learn about food, animals, and our environment just to name a few things. I also give her lot of hugs and kisses, and tell her I love her a lot.My husband is less affectionate. His parents split up when he was two, and when he was five his mom got cancer. He had to take care of her until he was about eight and she passed away. After he was sent to live with his dad and his new family. My husband was basically treated like a servant and heavily abused by his father. My sister in law told me once he didn't organize their pantry, and my father in law ripped him out of his chair during dinner, drug him to the pantry, and beat him while the rest of the family ate.My husband is a great dad, but today as I was playing with the baby he said I am too affectionate and shouldn't coddle her so much. That's the opposite of who I am.What do I do? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jlpVjv

No comments:

Post a Comment