Monday 30 January 2017

Out of answers with my 3 year old. Help


Good Evening EveryoneFirst of all, if you took the time to click this and read, its greatly appreciated.Let me start off with the situation. My 3 year old is as rambunctious and full of life as any that you will come across. Recently, I bought a home and moved to a new city with my fiance (not his mother). My fiance and my son have always been very close, very good friends, but ever since the move it has not been the same. He constantly wants to go back home (to his mother) and recently anything that is said his way will throw him into a crying fit. He spends most of his time moping around and asking about his mother. I cannot get him to play or do anything a 3 year old should be doing. I am afraid he is depressed and I'm sure the move is hard on him, but it seems a little extreme right now. Is there anything I can change to help him feel better? What are your thoughts Reddit? I would love to hear any and all thoughts. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2klqNco

No comments:

Post a Comment