Monday 30 January 2017

5 yo son breaks down into a sobbing mess if we tell him not to use bad words. Doesnt care if we get made at him for not picking up toys


I dont get this. My 5 yo son is a funny, great kid but can be aggressive sometimes other than that no issues. Twice in the last 3 months my son has used a bad word "damn" or "hell" and my wife or I have gotten on him about it. We admonished him about it but nothing severe, like "Don't say that, its a bad word" "You know not to say that" and the kid falls into a heaping crying mess on the floor. I mean like sobbing. Guilt ridden.Same kid has toys all over floor of his room and I tell him to pick it up and he refuses and defiantly stomps his feet and/or throws objects and ends up in time out. WTH? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kGIkZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment