Sunday 29 January 2017

How to deal with injuries?


I am not sure if this is the right place to ask. I have three sons, 8, 6 & 3. They are wild. They have run into walls, they have had bumps, bruises and scratches. I don't deal well with blood and when I was a child I cut my knee open and saw the flesh and bone which made me throw up and faint. My youngest son jumped on a plastic block a few weeks ago and it sliced his foot which showed flesh and he needed stitches, today he hit his head we think on the couch and needed staples in his head. Both times I felt ill from the blood, it made me weak and nauseous. I felt incapable of helping. Thankfully both times his dad was home to help. What do I do in a situation where I'm alone with someone needing help? Is there a way to cope with this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jKC42v

No comments:

Post a Comment