Sunday 29 January 2017

My son started a black market at school


So, I didn't know where I could discuss this other than the reddit community here.At my son's school they give out fake school money, "bucks," for being good in class or helping the teacher. And with this at the end of the week they can buy real toys in the main office or buy stuff from other kids like a flee market at school on Fridays.Well my son (10 years old in 4th grade) wanted to make more money so he decided he was going to sell secrets he knows about people, but in order to buy from him the secret about someone specific you would also have to tell him a secret about yourself... That is in case someone tells on him he will "spill the beans".I'm not sure if this is something that's been already happening at other schools but this is the first time I've heard of a school black market. And in the 4th grade. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jHAIb1

No comments:

Post a Comment