Sunday 29 January 2017

I was given two courtside tickets to an NBA game. I have two sons (9 and 12) who are equally obsessed with basketball. How should I handle this?


I recently was given the opportunity to use my company's CFO's court side tickets to a game in which he couldn't attend.I have three children, a daughter (12) who couldn't care less about basketball, and her twin (12) and younger brother (9), both rabid Wizards fans. My plan is to take one of my boys, but have no idea how to handle this situation in the fairest way possible. They both love basketball, and we try to attend a game or two every season, being a highlight of the year for them. Though, I've never gotten tickets even close to court side.Right now, after thinking out all possibilities, I'm planning on taking a buddy of mine and leaving the kids at home to keep from causing any issues between them or between us. Though, I'd much rather be there with one of my boys and I know it would make their life.Thoughts? Sorry if this isn't what the sub is for, I'm not too heavy of a Reddit user, but I want to know what other parents think of my situation. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2khxpsp

No comments:

Post a Comment