Wednesday 29 April 2020

Would you let your 16 yr old daughter go to Denmark for 2 weeks with her boyfriend and his family?!?!


My daughter is smart, responsible and caring. She works, gets straight A’s and is in marching band and charities. She has been with her boyfriend for one year. He is a nice boy. Her boyfriends family loves and adores my daughter. The boyfriend and his family are all from Denmark. They are fluent in Dutch and the trip to Denmark will involve visiting their family members. (I will not let her go if this covid thing is still going strong) so my question is, would YOU let your daughter go? For the cultural experience? The adventure? It is a once in lifetime opportunity, but I am fearful to not be with her. Should my fear of the unknown keep her from going? Please help me decide! Thanks via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Wc6gI3

No comments:

Post a Comment