Wednesday 29 April 2020

I just learned how to disable the touch screen on my iPhone while my toddler plays with it


I learned this today and wanted to share! This is amazing if you have a toddler or small child and you don’t want to then to exit the video you play for them or the game they are playing or whatever. I have an iPhone so I only know how to do it on that but you go to your settings and tap on General. Then accessibility, then scroll all the way down to guided access. Turn it on. Then turn the accessibility shortcut on. (it should be on the same screen) Then, click on passcode settings. Click on set guided access passcode. I made mine my kids birthday since that’s the only time I use this feature. And that’s it! Go to the app you want your child on, Triple click your home button (newer iPhones triple click the lock button) and it will activate. It will allow you access within the app you are using. To disable the entire screen circle the entire screen on the options and boom you’re all set. To exit triple click home button again and enter the password you set up. This is an amazing hack, hope it helps! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2YeC3e4

No comments:

Post a Comment