Saturday 25 April 2020

Am I overreacting or underreacting?


Grandparents have been watching the kids this whole pandemic, but they're making me nervous. Our direct area is currently not really affected, but we're in a state that's been hit hard. We're allowed to travel to other houses currently. The kids are so young that working from home and keeping them here would be extremely difficult. We have to takes calls, be in meetings, etc. Everything would be fine, except that the grandparents seem to not be taking things as serious... Like, this could be a total overreaction, Trump is right about a lot of things, it's okay to out shopping for things that you don't NEED or go to places with lots of people when it's not necessary, hospitals aren't out of supplies or full of people, that many people aren't really dying, etc. Their thoughts and actions are making me nervous and make me feel like I should probably be keeping them home until this blows over. I know they'll make it political and get pissed, and in a way it is a bit political, but it's about staying safe and staying alive too. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3aFlzOA

No comments:

Post a Comment