Monday 27 April 2020

Getting child to stop breastfeeding


My daughter turned 4 at the end of March and she won't stop nursing. She nurses at night, when she wakes up in the morning, and anytime she gets next to me in our house (which there's been a lot of the past month and a half). I have tried telling her to stop, but she refuses. I typically just get up when she starts to do it , but it's hard when we're lying in bed at night. My husband is at the point of angry and it causes fights. He thinks it should have stopped a while ago. the dentist lectured him the last time he went with her saying it could cause tooth damage.He will ask to smell her breath any time i've been alone with her and he just screamed bloody murder at me over this. I dont know what to do. I want her to stop but i also don't think it's getting as mad as he is over it. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3aEixKx

No comments:

Post a Comment