Tuesday 28 April 2020

I don't like my daughter and it's breaking my heart


So I have two kids, L and M. L is 30 and M is 34. I've really struggled since they were young to like L. I have a lot of patience for kids. M wasn't a walk in the park, but I've never met anyone like L. I didn't have a lot of money when the kids were growing up, so they really weren't spoiled but she just thought that she was better than everyone. She threw the worst fits I've ever seen (still does at 30). She just made life miserable and it sucks but I really struggled to like her.L got married to an extremely rich man. I don't know the details, but multiple homes, multiple cars level of wealth, and it just made her worse. She is obsessed with money and appearance, and her husband worships Trump. I get so embarrassed when I hear her speaking to her employees, and I can't even go out to eat with her. Her own kids don't seem to like her very much. Her husband feeds into her. She's done a lot financially for M and I, but the truth is if she wasn't my daughter, she isn't someone I'd ever want to associate with. She doesn't work and constantly makes fun of women who have to. She has very bizarre outdated beliefs, which I did not raise her with, and she has to be the center of attention. Her husband seems o think this is "cute" but I'm just tired of it. So do you deal with an adult child you don't like. I'm remarried now and financially stable, and she hasn't given me money in a while, but I want to love her, because she is my daughter. Has anyone ever dealt with a child they just don't like. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35eojS0

No comments:

Post a Comment