Monday 27 April 2020

My 3 y/o daughter passed away


She's gone. I don't know why yet. Due to coronavirus results are backlogged. I'm not sure if knowing will make it better. My wife and son were home and I was at work. She is a CNA and tried her best to revive her but neither she could or the hospital. To top everything off since they couldn't determine a cause of death DCFS has taken our son temporarily until they can determine a cause. They ransacked our home and violated our privacy, I am so lost. No parent should have to go through this and I think to myself if I would've had any sign of it I could've stayed home. Maybe things would be different. She was a happy girl but I'm afraid our lives will never recover from this. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35d5DC0

No comments:

Post a Comment