Wednesday 29 April 2020

I'm so lost...


So I'm a mom with a 3 yeard old daughter about to be 4 this summer and a son that just turned 2! Love them to bits and pieces, I've had postpartum depression once I dealt with that I am getting therapy for PTSD which is taking a toll on my mentally. My only outlit was being able to leave for an hour or so to go for a drive grab some coffee and what not. Once my husband (now ex and current best friend) he's understanding to some degree. But with this lockdown I cant leave very much hes an essential worker so I'm stuck at home almost 24/7 with my kids. Whom I love with ALL my heart. However in on the verge of a breakdown my daughter has this attitude. We don't believe in spanking and have never done it. We've done the two finger tap on the wrist. And time outs. Which have worked up till now. She has this monotone thick with attitude "no." Quick and simple. This hasn't bothered me. But everything I ask her lately gets me this response. I'm at my wits end. I have no idea what to do. I'm afraid to call my dad and ask I think he will laugh and tell me she has my attitude. I get it. I wasnt the easiest. But I'm desperately crying for help. I have no idea how to deal with this. I've ignored her I've taken toys. I've locked her in her room starred at a wall. I've never thought of spanking this whole time when shes aweful. I've never been so close to just giving up ever. I'm grinding my teeth with frustration and I hate this feeling of resent towards her and myself. Please help me! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Siumj4

No comments:

Post a Comment