Wednesday 29 April 2020

I’m losing my shit...


My son is four months old and up until about a month so was so easy to work with.. a routine was happening and we were getting regular day sleeps and everything was peachy.Now? Not so much. He is usually awake by 5:30am Ashe during the day will have two or maybe three naps consisting of between half and hour to forty minutes, then he work wake up and cry and scream until I pick him up. He will be awake again for about two hours before taking another half an hour nap and repeating the process... I have tried relentlessly to get him to settle and sleep a little longer but it’s not working... I put him in his bassinet and rock and shhhh him, rub his head from back to front, Pat his chest, attempt to feed him, try to coo sleep, put music on, white noise etc etc... please help I am so so so tired and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong anymore via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/35j5GMF

No comments:

Post a Comment